top of page

Consignment Sales

Samantha is able to sell your horse at consignment. Consignment sales are useful if you don't have the time to advertise and show your horse, don't have a good area for potential buyers to test ride, or are unable to ride/show your horse for any reason. Samantha will take videos and pictures, advertise your horse, communicate with potential buyers, arrange showings, and can even deliver the horse to the new home (within reason). Your amount of involvement is up to you!

Any training or health care needed prior to the horse being advertised will require boarding fees. After the horse is in a sellable condition, there will be no charge for boarding but Samantha charges a 20% fee. This means that Samantha collects 20% of the selling price of the horse and the remaining 80% goes to the owner.

Contact Samantha directly to schedule or talk about your needs.

Any horse coming from another facility must have current, negative coggins as well as flu, rhino vaccines.

References available.

IMG_6251[1]
IMG_5128[1]
116271528_10113008969408055_6154770585869379968_n
100865141_10112659192912955_8604985278391648256_n
122150881_10113412145065805_9124629300474755584_n
108129665_10112934225595255_5150593384939225578_n
Duke
244564086_10114852537318185_5263770261781917635_n
IMG_5307[1]
IMG_4246[1]
IMG_5805[1]
bottom of page